HOLY CRAP!
It's the first thing I thought when I realized the possibilities inside second life when it comes to digital art. I was able to speak with this wonderful lady that sat down with me and explained how to make some of the best art inside second life that is just amazing!
So I'm going to be working hard and getting this together because I really hope that soon I'll be known in SL like I am in RL about my artwork. Digital is all very new to me still so stand by!
I'll keep you all posted!
OH AND FYI! I finally got my Main Store and Art Gallery opened inside the "Realm of Tirnabandia" so come by and check it out. There is even a fairy hunt for a free set of wings. So let me know what you all think!
Jennidia Starostin
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment